Partner & Managing Director
About Laura Dashney
Laura Dashney has more than 20 years of telecommunications strategy, management, and leadership experience. Her diverse background with some of the top telecom companies in the world helped create the company, LanYap Networks, which she co-founded with Angie Tocco. Laura’s well-rounded knowledge of the telecom industry has given her expertise from fixed wireless broadband to working knowledge of both the LEC and CLEC side of the industry. She has the ability to consult with authority in each area of the industry.
As a born entrepreneur and value creator, Laura is driven each day by her passion for taking care of her customers. Partnering with Angie Tocco to create LanYap Networks in 2011 was a natural progression to taking her already thriving business to the next level. Laura shares with her business partner responsibilities for sales, support, implementation, and coming to the market in a unique way where the customer always comes first.
Prior to LanYap Networks, Laura was owner of KDL Consulting and also served as a major account executive for Qwest Communications.
Laura Dashney is also the co-founder and vice president of Telecom for Change (TFC). Her involvement in TFC and the vision to bring the telecom industry together to make a difference in people’s lives was a natural fit for her belief in community and paying it forward. To date, TFC has raised more than $1 million for charities serving women and children.
Recognition & Certification
- Intelisys Club TPC Platinum Level (October 2014 – October 2020)
- Channel Partners 360 Award (April 2018)
- Channel Partners 360 Award (March 2016)
- Channel Partners 360 Award – Business Value Award Winner (March 2015)
- Channel Partners 360 Award (February 2014)
- Intelisys Club TPC Gold Level & Top Growth West (October 2013)
- Intelisys Club TPC Gold Level & Overall Top Growth (October 2012)
- Intelisys Club TPC Bronze Level (October 2011)