This Policy may change from time to time. We reserve the right, at our discretion to change, modify, add or remove portions of this Policy at any time. Your continued use of this Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check this Policy periodically for updates.
We may offer you the ability to connect with the Website using a mobile device via a mobile optimized website. The provisions of this Policy apply to all such mobile access and use of mobile devices. This Policy will be referenced by all such mobile applications or mobile optimized websites.
Our Services are directed to business professionals. They are not intended for children under the age of thirteen.
Collection of Information
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as your name, postal address, company name, title, e-mail address, telephone number, financial information, or any other information the Website collects that is defined by applicable law as personally identifiable information (collectively, “personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your IP address or physical location; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.We collect this information:
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our service providers or business partners.
Information About All Our Visitors
We collect certain information from and about our visitors and users in three ways – directly from the user, from our web server logs, and through the use of tracking technologies (e.g., cookies).
Information provided by you
There are several areas in the Website where we collect personal information from you on a voluntary basis. We may collect this information as follows: (i) when you create an account; (ii) when you register to receive communications from this Website and/or other Company affiliate websites; (iii) when you seek information about services offered through this Website; (iv) when you provide personal information to us through feedback, surveys, or other forms provided on this Website; (v) information you provide by filling out forms on the Website (this includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, creating an account, posting material, subscribing to email communications, or requesting further services or information); (vi) when reporting a problem about the Website; (vii) records and copies of your correspondence (including personal information), if you contact us; (viii) your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes; (ix) details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your requests (note that you may be required to provide financial information before subscribing to the Services provided on our Website); and/or (x) based upon your search queries on the Website.
Server Log Information
When you visit a website, you disclose certain information about yourself, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, the time of your visit, and the referring location (e.g., the website page that offered a link to our Website). Other information disclosed includes clickstream data, which includes a record of the clicked selections you make while visiting this Website. Like many other sites, we record this basic information about visits to this Website.
We may use technology like “web beacons” and “cookies” to recognize you and your access privileges on our Website, as well as to trace website usage. A cookie is a piece of information that is sent to your Web browser from a website and stored on your computer’s hard drive. A web beacon is a small electronic file that is embedded in a web page or email, which unobtrusively allows checking that a user has accessed the content. Each time you return to our Website, we are able to identify you as a previous or registered customer. Web beacons and cookies also enable us to measure our Website traffic, including the number of repeat versus new visitors, the time users spend online, and their navigation behavior. Collecting this information allows us to make changes that improve our Website. Please note that none of the information stored on the cookie is personally identifiable. You have the option to turn off cookies on your browser; however doing so may prevent you from accessing the full functionality of our Website.
Use of Information
We use information collected from you, whether supplied directly by you or obtained through the use of tracking technologies as described herein, in any of the following ways:
- To present the Website to you and allow you to subscribe to our Services.
- To provide you with information or services you request from us.
- To fulfill your requests for information about Third Party Services.
- To send account notices or otherwise manage your account, respond to requests, inquiries, comments or concerns.
- To improve our Website.
- To improve customer service.
- To administer a promotion, survey or other feature of the Website.
- To market new services to you that we think will be of interest to you.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any Services we offer or provide though it.
- To send periodic e-mails (if at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future e-mails, we include an option to unsubscribe at the bottom of each e-mail).
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Access to the Information
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy:
- To our affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and make the Website and Services available.
- To Third Party Organizations when you submit quote requests and contact forms to receive information about Third Party Services.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
Your security is our primary concern. We implement a variety of technical, physical, and administrative security measures to secure the confidentiality of your personal information and to protect it from loss, misuse, alteration, and destruction. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Accordingly, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, or to or from our Services. You transmit all such information at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Links to Third Party Websites
Opting-out from Email Communication
You may register to receive communications from us directly on the Website. After you register, we may periodically send you newsletter and other e-mails regarding our Services and offerings. If you no longer wish to receive these communications, please let us know by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in our e-mails. Our e-mail database is continually updated. However, you may continue to receive e-mail communications from us for up to ten business days from the time we receive your unsubscribe request. Please note that we can only control our own mailing list and policies. Third parties that send you email relating to our Services maintain their own mailing lists and you need to contact those parties directly in order to stop receiving their e-mail communications. Certain administrative communications, including e-mails and telephone calls, are necessary in order to deliver our services. If you agree to subscribe to or use our Services, you agree to receive these administrative communications.
California Do Not Track Disclosure
We may track our customers’ activities over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising. However, we do not respond to Do Not Track (“DNT”) signals at this time. In addition, some third party sites also keep track of your browsing activities when they serve you content, which enables them to tailor what they present to you. Please review the privacy policies posted to all third party websites to confirm if such websites respond to browser DNT settings.
California Privacy Rights
A business subject to California Civil Code section 1798.83 is required to disclose to its California customers, upon request, the identity of any third parties to whom the business has disclosed personal information within the previous calendar year, along with the type of personal information disclosed, for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. Please note that under California law, businesses are only required to respond to a customer request once during any calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, e-mail us or contact us at:
Address: 745 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10151
Questions regarding this Policy should be directed to the Company by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org